Here are some commonly asked questions. If you have other questions please give us a call, we would love to have a chat with you.
Where are you located?
Our farm is near Stanthorpe in the Granite Belt , Southern Queensland, Australia
Where can I buy your produce?
Our produce is available direct to the public:
- Pop-up shop at Symara Farm, 45 Dunn Road, Pozieres on Wednesday's from 3:00pm to 5:30pm AND Saturday morning 9:00am-2:00pm
- Seasonal Feast Farmers Market on Friday morning in the Piazza through the co-op stall
- on the menu at selected restaurants in the Stanthorpe area
- Pop-up shop on Wednesday's from 2:00pm to 5:30pm at 15 Freestone Road
- Seasonal Feast Farmers Market on Wednesday morning at the Blue Bird Cafe, 130 Palmerin St through the co-op stall
- Tenterfield Farmers Market - starting Saturday 14th July
- the Granite Belt Organic Growers stall at Northey Street Organic Farmers Market Sunday morning